Sunday, November 9, 2014

Being Silly

These boys have had a lot of fun lately. I guess that is nothing unusual, but they have been much more creative at home finding things to do or rather things to get into! Everyday there are new messes and new memories being made. However, they still would rather get out of the house and go play somewhere else. Luckily we have quite a few friends that love to have us come play!

The science spectrum had a health fair with different activities and booths. The boys had fun in the firetruck, playing in the bounces house and other fun things they had. There were also prizes to be won!!! Kyler's name was the first one drawn! He picked out the scooter. He was so excited he was a winner again!

I found them both reading books like this one day.  I'm not sure what possessed them to do this, but they weren't watching TV or fighting so I didn't mess with it!!
They also decided they wanted to dress up like Daddy.  It started with just the shoes and progressed into shorts and hats too!
Radley wanted his picture taken too.  I guess he is missing pants so he fits in with funny dressed boys!
Damon ran around with these cleats for 3 days.  He would run into the kitchen and slip and fall.  He thought he was hilarious!
This doesn't look as good as it did in real life, but they were so cute from behind!
One day we went to a friend's house to play and stayed way too long!  At 4:30 I left with Radley (the other boys stayed to play longer and were brought home later) and he was asleep in less than a minute!  He was worn out!
The boys got to explore a firetruck one day and thought it was really cool!
Kyler driving!
Damon turning the lights on.
Damon's in the driver's seat after he turned the lights on.  His little head is poking up just barely over the steering wheel.
The blowup slide came back, and they loved it!
There was an obstacle course set up.  All they had to do was tell them to go as fast as they could, and the boys were all for it!
Crawling through the box.
Kyler looks quite a bit bigger than Damon.  He only weighs about 3 or 4 more pounds than Damon, but he's to close to 6 inches in height taller!
Super Fast!
They all really enjoyed throwing the balls.  I need one of these in my house so I don't get hit and the stuff inside my house will be safe!!  I was amazed how well Kyler can aim!  He hit the target almost every time he threw it.
The bean bag toss was fun too!

This happens to me almost daily. Most of the time it is just Damon and Radley because neither of them can stand it if someone else is sitting on my lap. Kyler usually doesn't get involved, but sometimes he wants me to hold him too. Thus a brawl ensues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment