Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Football Crazy!!

I have been really shocked how much these boys are in love with football! They play in our living room, in the front yard and anywhere else they can! Damon loves to tackle and knock people down (specifically Radley). Kyler likes it too. They even give themselves pep talks before they run a play and throw the ball or tackle each other. It's fun to watch them play. The best is when Daddy comes home and they play with him outside. It's always Kyler and Damon vs. Radley and Daddy!

This kid is the most obsessed lately!!  One morning before school he asked to watch football.  He found the ESPN channel on the Roku and started watching a game all by himself.  He had to sit in his football tent and hold his football.  He loves watching people get tackled and pretty much understands how the game works.
Radley of course just goes along with anything the big brothers want to do, but he enjoys it too.
They actually watched more of the game than I assumed they would.
Tattoo Fridays are a big deal around here!  As mentioned before the boys do extra jobs/chores to earn their tattoos every week.  They love getting them.  Kyler gets his in a different place every week.  This is his selfie of this weeks tattoos.  One week he got a bright red football helmet on the middle of his forehead.  That was nice for church on Sunday!
These are the pictures I have been seeing on my phone lately, Skyrockets footballs.
And Bobcat footballs.  (These footballs are usually for Radley because Kyler and Damon fight over the Skyrocket footballs)
Oma was kind enough to send money and let the boys get some ice cream after school one day.  Lets just say it was a hit!!  It made for some happy little boys!
This kid loves his chocolate dipped cones!
Last weekend I was able to go to Lubbock (by myself; so nice and so weird) where my friends threw a baby shower for me!  It was amazing.  Our little girl got spoiled, and I felt so loved and special to still have amazing friends that were willing to give me a shower after I moved and make it so cute and fun!  Kenney was also a trooper for watching the boys all day and let me have a day to myself.  It was a great day!

Here is the full video clip of Radley singing his song I posted the other day. He stopped singing right as I started filming, but after the other boys got up there again he sang his song again. It makes me smile every time I watch this. He little voice inflections and the way he sways while he plays just makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment