Saturday, September 5, 2015

Last Summer Swim

These boys have absolutely fallen in love with the pool and swimming. I am so glad they were able to get in the water and enjoy swimming for the last time this summer. Kyler is 100% floaty free, and Damon is the daredevil that wishes I would let him go without floaties! Radley is comfortable in the water, but he doesn't like wearing floaties at all!! I, on the other hand, am glad swimsuit season is over!! 

He loves jumping in the water from anywhere and off of anything!
All smiles at the pool!
He can swim all over the pool!  I'm still pretty cautious with him, because I don't know his strength or endurance yet, but am so happy he can swim on his own.
Damon likes to do anything that will scare me, but I am afraid to try and hold him back too much. He is only allowed to do flips off the diving board (Don't worry Mom, he doesn't do any flips off the side of the pool!!) 

This isn't the best video to show off Kyler's swimming, but I'm pretty sure he needed to go to the bathroom, more than show me his swimming skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment