Saturday, November 21, 2015

Smitten with Bentley

Everyone is in love with this little girl and so impressed with her hair. I was very relieved she had hair mostly because all the boys were born with a full head of hair, and I was worried that I would finally have a girl and she wouldn't have hair!! Hair or no hair she is loved! Her brothers are especially in love and that makes me so happy!

The only picture I got of my mom with Oma.  I completely forgot, but she was a HUGE help.  We were all so happy she came to see all of us!
All ready to go home!
Damon had to hold her real fast before we left.
So cute in her little coat.
Ready to hold her at any moment!
Auntie Shandi got this for Kyler when he was born, but it just looks so much more cute with a little pink bow.
One extremely proud big brother!
Damon picked out her clothes (all blue of course) and asked if I could put her in her bouncer where she could watch him play with is cars!  It is really sweet to watch him love her so much!
Wide awake!  This girl is not awake very often during the day.  The boys always point out when her eyes are open.
The best picture I could get of her eye lashes with the boys around, but I wish I had her eyelashes!
He does love her, but completely on his terms!
Kyler loves to hold her too.  The best was right after she came home and spit-up all over his arm.  He freaked out a little bit and hasn't forgotten it!  It was pretty funny to watch his reaction.
All the boys decided Bentley needed more blankets so they all put one of their own blankets on her.  This was a BIG deal for Radley.  He loves his blanket and hardly ever shares it.  It was super cute to watch them take care of their sister and share with her.

There's nothing particularly interesting about this video, but I love to watch newborns move and wiggle around, and it's cute to watch Damon interact with her. I love the part where her spit-up scares him away!

No comments:

Post a Comment