Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter Morning

This Easter season we made a more conscious effort to remember the reason we celebrate Easter. We tried to get the boys to look past the eggs, candy, and Easter Bunny to really understand what Easter is all about. We did an egg hunt for Family Home Evening that had different things relating to Christ's death and resurrection. We watched a few Easter videos and had many other great intentions. However, I wasn't quite as organized as I hoped I'd be. I have some plans for next year and hope to be a little more on top of things so that we might do something every day leading up to Easter Sunday. If nothing else, when you ask the boys why we have Easter, they at least know that it is about Jesus dying and being alive again. They at least know what resurrection means!

The boys and their cute Easter ties!
Bentley doesn't exactly look happy (it was a little chilly outside), but I love these 4 crazy kiddos with all my heart.
The aftermath of Easter baskets!
Showing off their favorite thing from their baskets.
Bentley's first Easter!  This wasn't the dress I intended for her to wear, but it was in the 40's that morning and was rather cold outside, so her 'Easter' dress will have to wait.  However, my friend knitted this dress for her.  I love the color and she is just too cute, even though the wind was blowing in her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment