Thursday, March 17, 2016

March Randoms

Here are a few random things happening around our house.

Just some goofy boys!
There are several Papa's that love this girl!  Now I just need to take a picture of her with one of them while she wears this shirt!
I was going through our deep freeze, and I found all these pecans.  We knew we had shelled quite a few bags of pecans, but didn't realize we had over 20 bags!!
Sweet baby girl tired from getting shots.
This was my project at the beginning of the month.  I wanted an entry table and asked Kenney to build one for me.  He started collecting wood pallets to build the table, a dog house, planter boxes for the garden and a couple other things.  One day while we were at our house in Childress, we found this table.  I thought it would be perfect and save Kenney some time.  He took off the top piece of the table and replaced it with 3 slats from the pallets.  Here is a picture after we replaced the top and sanded it.
Here it is in my entry way.  It fits perfect!!  I love it.  Now I have somewhere to put some holiday decorations and some family yearbooks. 

1 comment: