Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Kyler Turns 6

Our laid back, fun, smart, and tender little boy just keeps getting bigger!! He's six now and so excited to be getting older. He loves being able to read and is doing an amazing job reading everything he sees, especially the scriptures!
We had a party for him at our house mostly with family. The neighbor kids that are at our house all the time were there too. It was nice having everyone come celebrate Kyler and show him how much they love him too. I was really excited when the night was over because all the men moved our piano out of our dining room! Yea! It is now in our living room, so I got a present too!

6 years old and loves superheros, transformers, Dr. Seuss, coloring/drawing, writing, and playing sports.
Our living room almost felt small with about 30 people, but it was still loads of fun!
Kyler got some fishing gear and is now really ready to go catch some fish!
The kids minus Carter and Avery
Goofy bunch of kids!
Cupcakes for Kyler's class at school.  He requested white sprinkle cupcakes with chocolate icing.  I figured these would work for a bunch kindergartners!



I did something new this year that was a lot of fun. I found some interview questions for kids online and asked Kyler all the questions on hid birthday. This is his interview; I hope to keep this new tradition going and see how his answers change!


As a side note, I did this same interview with Damon right after Kyler finished (I didn't record it because I had limited space on the memory card), and two of his answers really made me smile.  When asked who his favorite person in the world was he said Bentley.  When asked who his best friend was, he also said Bentley!!  How sweet is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment