Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Decorating the Tree

I love decorating for Christmas and having our house be full of reminders of Christ. I like spreading it out through the house, and really wanted a new tree this year. However, I'm really glad I didn't get one. Between the dog and MJ, our tree is not looking so great. I relinquished all control of the tree to the kids this year. They seem happy with it, and I know that I can wait one more year to get the tree that I really want.

This girl was so busy trying to touch everything.
This is how most of her pictures turned out.
Seriously almost all of them!
I guess it runs in the family.
Bentley isn't much better, haha.
Better than before.
Kyler was almost too cool for the tree this year.
However the girls were really into it.
It was serious business.
Look how much concentration she had!
If you look close you can find all 5 of them.
Papa made some letters for our stockings, and I love them.

Radley tired to put up every single ornament we have.
Papa also made me some new ornaments for my tree, and I love them.  He made me 55 names of Christ.  I thought my list was pretty full.  I knew I missed a few, but then I saw a book that had 150 names of Christ.  I guess I was a little off, haha.  Next year when I get a bigger and better tree I will put them all up.
For now I've hung some of them on my garland.


No comments:

Post a Comment