Sunday, June 28, 2020

Radley Turns 7

Radley is 7!!! I can't believe it. He is an awesome kid. He gets along with pretty much anyone and is so fun and easy to be around.  When I asked him what he wanted to eat for his birthday dinner he said he wanted nachos, but Kyler let him use some of his Lego guys for his cake so he decided to have something Kyler likes too.  I asked him later about something he wanted for his birthday, but he couldn't say anything without thinking about his brothers or someone else.  He really is the sweetest kid!
I love this sweet kid!
He got a lot of Legos!
He was really excited to have everyone come over.



Radley really wanted a red cake.  Red is not an easy color to make, but time makes it better.  My fingers were pink for a couple of days!
After his party, Radley had his cousin Asher and best friend Ryker spend the night.  He was so happy!


Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment