Monday, May 10, 2021

May Events without Catergories

Radley got a pretty bad burn from helping me with dinner one night.  He got a huge blister that lasted for a few days, but it looks so much better now.
I promise this child is not getting beat by us; she may need it from time to time, but she does a pretty good job of bruising those legs on her own!  She's so much like her brothers.

Someone really enjoyed the party favors from her class party!!  Bring on the summer!
Bentley loves having Brek around.  She could let Brek do her hair all day!
Hanging out with Nanny after running around the furniture store.  Apparently our kids had never been to a furniture store before and it was a hit!  I guess we should go for fun some time.
I made this mess all by myself.  The pan full of banana bread muffins somehow flipped over and spilled all over the oven door, great times for me!
I never want to forget her cute little ringlets.  I'm going to miss them when we eventually have to cut her hair.

Busted lip, missing tooth, and huge smile: that's our girl!
Yep, I was a nice mom and let them get ice cream from the ice cream truck.
Football camp!  We didn't sign the boys up for football camp because we thought it was too expensive for all of them to go.  The head football coach heard that our kids were not going so he reached out and told us it was a family price: 3 for the price of one.  The boys were thrilled and had a GREAT time.  Damon was living his best life.  The last day he came home saying he had 5 interceptions and numerous touchdowns.  He cannot wait until he can play football again.
That cheesy smile she gives, haha!

This was my Mother's Day card from Bentley along with the $1 she gave me.  So cute!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment