Sunday, May 16, 2021

Mother's Day & Random Mackenzie Videos

We had almost all of our mothers around for Mother's Day this year! It was fun being able to see everyone and spend time with them. We did our traditonal chocolate covered strawberries and made several deliveries. It was strange but fun to have Nanny and Oma eat dinner with us on Mother's Day too!
We went to visit this Nanny too!

4 generations of females!
So excited to have Nanny with us.
All of their natural state
Radley made this for me: My favorite thing to do with you is play a game; I know you love me when I love you; You take care of my by helping me; You make me laugh when 'tickle'; I like it when you cook lasagna joes.
From Bentley
Also from Bentley
This girl at the table, haha

 

Kenney's grass is looking good!

She's decked out and ready for summer.

She had a great time at her pre-k party


These two are quite the pair and so much alike it's scary!!



She entertains herself pretty well.


Such a pretty girl, and I love that she knows it.



This girl has no fear of bugs thankfully.  Maybe one day she'll be a beekeeper too!



I'm impressed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment