Saturday, May 18, 2024

Random Stuff in May

May's calendar is C-R-A-Z-Y.  So many different things going on and people going all different directions.  Here are some of the things keeping us occupied!

 

Radley's 5th Grade class
The 5th graders were volunteered to clean the WAV to help get it ready for the season.  I was told they did a great job and worked really hard.
AR Reward party to Wonderland
Radley and Holden
5th graders on a field trip to Panfork
Kyler co-authored and illustrated a book with Lawson Inman.  His English teacher organized the project to have the students write and illustrate a book along with an audiobook.  Kyler did most of the illustrating, but he was not happy with the storyline.  The book was about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce.  However, when the books were voted on by the elementary students, their book was in the top 3.  With a top 3 book, they were able to get it published and present it to the public at the library.




Lawson, Mrs. Sain-Lewis, and Kyler
Fun after school party at the Barlows

My Aunt Debbie sent me this picture as she was going through things of me and my late Uncle Bobby.  I had never seen it before, nor I had I ever seen him look this healthy!
My dad sent this one to me when he was visiting my Grammie.
Henry framing the garage to make it a bathroom and closet!!
Bentley and Mackenzie helpinng dad built this for the chickens.

The soda bar for the teachers and staff.


Popcorn bar with leftover soda for day #2
Pasta bar for the last day with more carbs than I have ever seen!!
Radley built this bridge hoping it would hold at least 60lbs.  They showed all the lower classes at school and he let so many kids stand on it.  It actually ended up holding Kenney's weight after being thoroughly tested by a lot of kids.
Damon willing to let the girls and their friends do his hair.
Mackenzie playing with Jaylen
The young men built this gaga ball pit and it has been a hit for the ward party and young men's camp
Mackenzie brought this home from school and thought she was so funny by putting it on the toilet.  She waited around the bathroom to see each of her sibling's reactions.  It was pretty funny!!  She also thought she was hilarious, which made it even more funny.
Jamar was sealed to his family forever!  So happy we could be there!
The girls did Asher and Radley's hair
They did such a good job!
Happy Mother's Day to me! Love these kids!

Mackenzie did this at school and it was really hard for her. She wanted to know the 'right' answers and struggled to even reply to her teacher because she wasn't sure she got them right.  I think she did great, especially with the age, haha!
My letter from Bentley
Breakfast in bed, yum!!




The kids all fight over playing with and holding Jaylen. He's such a cool kid!


This will be fun to pull out when they are teenagers!




His bridge was pretty impressive, especially since he did it himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment