Thursday, April 5, 2012

Here are a few of the things happening around our house in between all of the remodeling. We have been hanging Sheetrock, painting houses, mudding, etc. Kenney has been doing most of the work, but when the boys are sleeping or someone can watch them I have been able to help as much as possible. Pictures to come soon! Needless to say our lives are a little crazy right now, but here are a few of the moments we have been able to capture.

Who says this boy is too skinny? He looks healthy and happy to us!

He sure is more chunky than Kyler

Sometimes at night we tell Kyler to close his eyes to go to sleep. This is the face he gives us!

Kyler got some bubbles for his birthday and LOVED them. He used the entire bottle in one day, mostly because he dumped them out when I wasn't looking, but he had fun.



I promise he was not trying to eat the bubbles!

I'm not sure what made Kyler so tired this day, but he was pretty funny that night. He was sleeping so heavy.

Damon sleeps pretty good at night now, as long as he can reach a passifier. I always make sure there are plenty in his reach. I guess we have gone a little overboard!


One day I was doing to the dishes and became extremely suspicious because it was very quiet. This is how I found Damon. He was eating Kyler's cinnamon graham cracker and LOVIN' it! He was chowin' down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment