Thursday, April 26, 2012

Last Week's Completed Project

 My remodeling skills are pretty basic and primitive.  Kenney is much more equipped in that area than I am, but I can paint!!  Poor Kenney has not been able to see much progress in any of the rooms he has been working on, so I tried to at least make him feel like we were getting somewhere!  With the help of some friends and family watching my boys and some late nights, I was able to get the room painted in about 3 days.  The boys were not really cooperative during nap-times of course, but it is done!

BEFORE
I almost forgot to take pictures.  I had already started priming the room before I remembered, but you can definitely get the picture of how ugly it was.

Do you like our blanket door?

Gotta love the rainbow tiles!!

Really, they painted the door too?

I just keep telling everyone, I may not be a professional, but I cannot make it look any worse!
 AFTER

Sorry I didn't have the energy to move all the stuff in the middle of the room





It's not amazing, but it sure looks better than before!


 
 Oh yeah the boys are here too!
Sometime these boys actually play together, and I love it!!
He ruined big brother's fun!

1 comment:

  1. Your house is looking amazing! When do you guys move?

    ReplyDelete