Thursday, April 19, 2012

Random Stuff

Life has been pretty chaotic around here; this post is much the same. We have been trying to finish the house, start packing, make decisions about funding for school, and continue our 'normal' responsibilities. Damon is now completely mobile. He crawls anywhere he wants to go, which usually involves following me around. His front teeth are almost all the way in, and he never stops moving, even in his sleep. Kyler is becoming quite the little talker, finally! He repeats just about everything he wants.

Can you believe he's 8 months old?!?

It's so nice that he will play with just about anything. Of course anything he can find that is not an actual toy is always the most fun!

One day Kyler had a friend over, and they were playing Superman. It was really cute watching them run around with capes. Sorry I didn't get better pictures, but Damon wanted to play with the camera himself.

Through the winter and into March we went to a few of Keyan's (Kenney's brother) basketball games. Kyler enjoyed watching the boys shoot the ball and run fast, but mostly, he liked to run around on the court himself after the game! He looks kinda scared in this picture but he LOVES basketball.

We were able to go to the regional basketball tournament in Midland to watch Keyan play. Damon had enough basketball by this point. But it was fun to support Keyan. It was also weird because Keyan's team played Jim Ned, and I played them all the time in high school. I also played a volleyball tournament in college at the same place of the basketball tournament.

Although they did not win the game, it was nice to see that the teams came together at the end of the game to pray. I'm afraid by the time our boys play this won't be happening anymore.




So I expected my boys to play when we put them in the same room, but I did not quite expect it this early. Kenney and I caught them playing the other day when they were supposed to be going down for naps. It was funny even though I wanted them to be sleeping. I'm really happy they will play with one another now. The video cuts off in the end because my memory card ran out of memory. Sorry.



My parents wanted to hear and see Kyler talking. He pretty much just copies everything we say, but at least he says something!



This is just more talking. He loves his animal books!

No comments:

Post a Comment