Sunday, June 8, 2014

Finding Things To Do

These boys keep life going at a fast pace no matter the day or time.  We are always on the go.  Here are just a few of the things keeping us busy!!
National Donut Day was popular in our family!!

These boys are a lot like their Momma, in that they like their sweets!

We actually let the boys paint their projects they built at Home Depot for the first time.  They were very serious about their painting!!

This is a common view from our bed... Kyler and Damon have a hard time staying quiet and settling down to go to sleep.  If they wake up Radley as they are trying to go to sleep he will then wake up a lot throughout the night.  So if they get too loud they have to come face the wall in our room.  It usually takes about two rounds of this and a couple spankings before they finally give in and settle down!
I make no exaggeration here.  This is what my room looks like if I have to get ready in the morning while the boys are awake (there was no shower involved here).  I kid you not, I took less than 10 minutes to get ready and this is what happened.  My bed was made and there was nothing on the floor expect two pairs of shoes when I went into the bathroom, and after a lot of screaming and playing, this is what I walked out to find!! 

This is the biggest drama king you have ever met!  He is showing the scrape on his knee that incapacitated him for 36 hrs.  He literally could not stand or walk the night it happened and continued that act the entire next day!  Seriously, this kid can take a major hit and hop right up like nothing happened as long as he cannot see blood or a scrape.  There is a video at the bottom that shows just how dramatic he can be.  He wet his pants twice that day because he "couldn't walk to the bathroom."  Sometimes he is just too much!!

I can't believe how big this boys is getting!!

I was trying to get a picture of Radley doing something (I don't even remember what it was now) and Kyler and Damon immediately swarmed him when I got out the camera.  This is the picture I ended up getting!!

Kenney has been gone a LOT lately because of school and being a TA, so I have been putting the kids to bed a lot by myself which is no easy feat I might add!!  I was so proud that all of them were asleep by 8:15 that I had to take a picture of the clock!!

Going out in the weeds to play!!  There is actually something growing in Lubbock.  Something we haven't seen since we moved here!!

This little boy loves to eat!!  All day long he goes into the kitchen and brings me food hoping I will give it to him.  I have since moved all the food onto the counter, which is really annoying because I have no counter space.  He now goes searching deeper and deeper into the cupboard trying to find something to eat!

My view in the bathroom EVERY TIME I go in there.  At least one child is waiting for me when I open the door!

Sorry for the bad filming, but I was trying to help him while filming.  In the house he wouldn't get off the couch unless he forgot he was hurt.  It was pitiful, annoying, and hilarious all at the same time! 

I never knew I would have magicians in the family. These boys make food disappear all the time!! It is quite impressive, and with certain foods it is quite a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment