Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Blankets & Smiles

These boys find the most interesting ways to entertain themselves, especially if Damon is involved. He is the most creative by far! One morning Damon decided to cover the entire living room with blankets. Not sure why, but he had a blast and continued to do it for the next few days.

Bentley always gets dragged into these things too! Bentley has also started smiling! I love it. All of our kids started smiling right around 4 weeks. Kyler and Bentley both smiled the day they turned 4 weeks. I have been trying since then to get a picture, but have failed. I finally got a video.

Here is the living room covered, furniture and all.  After it was all done, Damon wanted Bentley to join the party and asked if she could lay on the blanket he set out just for her.
They were very proud of themselves!
The potty training has begun with Radley, so he runs around like this most days!
This happens multiple times a day too!  They smother her, and she takes it really well!
Then it gets carried away...
The poor girl has her brothers monitoring every move she makes.
They also love when any of her pants have decorations on her butt!
Closest smiling picture I've gotten so far.  On Sunday Aunt Kerry got more smiles out of her than I have ever seen.  I was quite jealous and disappointed it wasn't me making her smile, but I loved watching her.  I was hoping she would do the same the next day when I had the camera, but she wasn't so generous.  Eventually I will get a good one!

I didn't get the best smiles out of her, but this is better than anything else I have gotten so far. Hopefully I can get some better video soon. 

This is one of several attempts to get some decent smiles out of her. She of course wouldn't cooperate, but she is still really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment