Saturday, December 12, 2015

Leaves Part II & More

The leaves on the other side of the yard started to come down quick this week. The boys helped Kenney to pile them up, and then started to jump out of the tree into the huge pile. They loved it and told me to come get the camera and get pictures of them flying from the tree. There are some random pictures of Bentley too since she didn't jump out of the tree!!

I'm not the only one to accessorize this girl.  When I left the room she was sleeping on the bed without a bow in her hair.  Someone, I think it was Damon, put this little bow in when I was out of the room.
Kenney and I have spent a lot of time shelling pecans lately.  We have been borrowing an electric cracker from his parents. However, we have to share it now so we shelled as many as we could this week before we have to let someone else use it.  Both of our hands are getting quite callused.  If anyone needs pecans let us know!  We still have tons left and ready to be shelled.
Look at that cute little butt!!  I love when babies sleep like this.
Damon had no reservations jumping out of the tree!  At one point after I went inside, he decided to belly flop (on purpose) out of the tree into the pile!!  What was he thinking???  He is crazy!
Kyler flying through the air!
Radley was quite nervous the first time around, and I can't blame him.  It's pretty high, especially for someone his size!!
Hanging out in the leaves
He did it and loved it!!  He jumped several times too.
It's so fun to have a yard.  Have I mentioned that before?!?

I am still shocked Radley jumped! It was a long way for him. These boys love the trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment