Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Decorating For Christmas

I realized two things after decorating for Christmas this year, first, I didn't take enough pictures, and second, our decorations are small and limited in number! Now that we are out of the apartment, our house is much bigger to fill. Our puny tree looks extra small and weak in our huge living room! A problem we are very grateful for this year! The video is nothing special or interesting, just for family memories.

They liked the one Santa hat we found.
Just too cute!
Our non-functional fireplace somehow looks even more awkward with stockings hanging from it.
We also had a lot of little helping hands.  I don't think I ever realized how frustrating it can be to decorate!

Here's the video. I mostly put this on here because it is Bentley's first Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment