Friday, November 9, 2018

Bentley Singing and Dancing

Bentley is just too much on a daily basis, but when she starts singing and dancing it's just over the top. Here are a few videos of her dancing to songs from The Greatest Showman in the car while we were waiting on the boys to get out of school.  She also picked out her own clothes and insists on wearing lipstick all the time.  I usually only let her put it on as we are leaving the house or I would have no lipstick left.  She needs some lipstick for her birthday!






I tried to be as discrete as possible at first. I don't think she realized I was filming for a while. I love her singing and just the little things she does with her hands as she moves and dances.




A little more dancing and singing magic!!



She could go all day long!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment