Tuesday, November 13, 2018

SNOW!!!

I still can't believe that we got snow so early, and it actually stuck!! I didn't think we would get enough for the kids to play in, but there was a few inches. The kids were so excited in the morning when they got up. They were pretty bummed they had to go to school and wouldn't be able to play in it. Bentley went out first thing and then several other times throughout the day. Kyler only got to go out for about 20 mins by the time he got home from basketball practice. I didn't get any pictures of him because I was making dinner.

She loved just falling into the snow.
Snow and green grass.  I guess that what's happens when it snows before Thanksgiving.
"Mom take this thing off!"
She would run a few feet and then just fall face first into the snow.
Everything looks so pretty just dusted in snow.

The chickens had never seen or felt snow before now.
The weren't quite so sure about it at first, but eventually started walking around.
I thought the snow was so pretty on the neighbor's fence.
Bentley was standing under the edge of the roof trying to catch the water dripping off.  Gross!!!
As soon as they got home from school, they got snow clothes on and went to play.


Crazy girl!
Snowball fight!!
Bentley trying to get Damon.

These two ate as much snow as they threw.

Bentley dressed and ready to go play in the snow while the boys had to go to school.



I got a video of all the kids playing, but my phone messed up right at the end and didn't save the video. So all I have is this video of Bentley. I was impressed with how long she would go out and play by herself. She loved the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment