Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Family Pictures

The time of year has arrived for family pictures!! I really debated waiting for the baby but decided to just get them done. I wanted to order Christmas cards and get as much finished as possible before baby #5 arrives!  However that meant I was 37+ weeks pregnant, oh well!  Savanna was nice enough to take them for us again. She did great, as usual. I couldn't have asked for more!





Some of our more genuine smiles!
The boys!
All the kiddos.  I loved that they held Bentley's hand and we didn't even suggest it!
Daddy told them to smile as big as they could!
It really bothered Damon that Radley put his hands in his pockets, but I thought it was adorable.  I guess he feels more comfortable that way.
Such a cutie!!
Such a cheesy and forced smile.  We tried to get a relaxed one but didn't succeed.  (Don't worry before printing this I will cut out the high-waters, haha)
Miss Sassy Pants
The girls
Daddy and the kids


He wanted a picture with the 'D'

No comments:

Post a Comment