Sunday, May 19, 2019

5 Months & More



The outtakes!
She wasn't really in a picture taking mood, so I'm surprised we got some good ones at all
For some reason I can't get these pictures to rotate, but Bentley wouldn't be left out!!
She's a natural with selfies!
We were invited over to a friend's house, and they had some HUGE dogs (2 this size).  Our kids really well considering some of them are kinda afraid of dogs.  It helped that these dogs have no idea how big they are. 
One of her brothers is almost always playing with her if she is laying down.
Radley's head takes such a beating!!
If you look close you can see our Beekeeper on his way back from checking his bees where he successfully located the queen bee.
Playing in the sand on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.
Making a birthday cake for their Uncle Logan
I think she will go down as the most photographed child in our family because her siblings are constantly taking pictures of her in addition to me.
A paper I found in Radley's school stuff.  I love it!  It says, "I'm thankful for Jesus Christ and God and love and world."  I'm glad some of our efforts are sinking in!





She started eating solids and it was rough for the first few feedings. She is doing much better now. 






Mackenzie's newest trick is spitting. One night she woke up around 2am and was crying. Before I got up to help her get back to sleep she started spitting while she was half asleep!! It was pretty funny. 






This might be one of my favorite videos ever. I love how easily she laughs and how much her brothers love getting her to laugh. It's the best when she lays her head down she's laughing so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment