Monday, May 13, 2019

Mother's Day Pictures

The best part of my Mother's Day was our super quick photo shoot. As long as we keep pictures quick the kids are usually pretty cooperative. I love this kids more than they know, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works until they each become a parent. I did get some cereal in bed and some great cards too!

Almost perfect, just Kyler's smile.  We're anxiously awaiting for him to grow out of the awkward smile phase!!

Sometimes it's hard for others to see, but this kid has the biggest and kindest heart.
Such a fun and easy kid to be around.
Don't let this innocent face fool you, there is some major attitude here but also a lot of love.
Just the happiest baby ever!
He makes me look like quite a good parent, but it's mostly just him.

Some Mother's Day surprises we delivered to some amazing women we know!  Too bad so many of those people were too far away for their own delivery, but we still love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment