Wednesday, April 15, 2020

April Snow Shower?!?

Yep!  We got snow in April.  We usually get at least one good snow storm every year, but this year we haven't had one, until this morning.  It was pretty good snow, but didn't last very long.  I didn't want the kids to go play because I knew it would be a mess, but I let them because we don't get snow often enough around here.  Kyler choose to forgo the snow, but the others had fun!

Pretty sure the snowman was half grass half snow!
Every time it snows I get a piccture of Damon eating the snow, not because I'm asking for it but because he is ALWAYS eating it!!
Bentley does the same thing.
It was melting fast!!
They have quite the personalities!
Kicking a snowball
Both still eating it.
Bellyflop on the snow (don't worry he was on the trampoline)
Kicking snow
Posing with their originally named snowman, Olaf!  Radley was proud of his hard work, haha!

Lipstick has become an permeant fixture on her face.
Our poor playhouse has been subject to rain, wind, snow, hail, and heat!
They ended the night with a movie and sleeping in the living room.  Radley ended up with the majority of the cushions.
I honestly didn't think this would go well.  I never thought they would go to sleep, but I was pleasantly surprised.  They went right to sleep and didn't bother me all night long.  Damon was thrilled to sleep with Acey (or so he thought, Acey was put outside in her doghouse, but it made Damon think she slept with him).




They always have so much fun in the snow. It's almost worth the mess and laundry they made. 



They were making it 'rain snow'!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment