Monday, April 13, 2020

Stay at Home Fun

You would think not much happens when you're stuck inside with 5 kids all day, but let me tell you, there are plenty of things happening around here!  I'm not so sure as many things would happen without Mackenzie...
My house is, more often than not, looking like this these days.  I can't keep up with home school and the girls!  School typically wins, espically in the mornings, and by the afternoons, I'm just too tired to care! 
One day our internet was down, and with distance learning that's a problem!  The school had told use that we could use their WiFi if it was no accessible to us at home.  I knew that left us without an excuse to do school, and I didn't want to wait for ours to come back because it usually takes the entire day (I was right; it didn't come back until around 9:00pm).  So we loaded everyone up to see if it was working at the school.  Of course it was!  This was a good and bad thing because we could get school done and not be behind, but now I had to help everyone with two little girls that were not entertained in a parking lot!!  Needless to say, it was a rough morning.  15 minutes in Bentley needed to go poop and then about an hour later Radley needed to also.  Mackenize was less than thrilled to be at the school, and it was getting hot!  It ended up being 95 that day, so I'm glad we didnt' wait to do it until after lunch!  Finally we got everything done and headed home.  Distance learning has so many disadvantages!!
This little personality provides constant entertainment!
But she's just so darn cute!
I was cleaning the bathroom and left for two minutes to throw the towels in the washer.  This is what I came back to...
She didn't seem to get the message that there is a toilet paper shortage!
However, she was very proud of herself!
Toilet paper takes longer to unroll than floss.  Trust Mackenzie, she has experience!!
Papa picked out a new puppy and this is the one he picked.  The kids really liked getting to see all the cute puppies.
These two blue eyed boys are the best of friends!  They love being around one another!




This girl is just too much sometimes, but she is so stinking cute!! We love watching her and everything she does. Sometimes I'm not fast enough to catch all of her disasters. Thankfully, this time she was just being cute rather than destructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment