Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Taylor's Wedding in Montana

About 10 days after we got home from Egypt, I flew to Montana for my brother Taylor's wedding to Shai.  It was a quick trip, but I'm glad I was able to meet Shai and be there for Taylor.  The weather was gorgeous and the ceremony and reception were so so nice.  Taylor seemed really happy even though the day was a bit overwhelming for him.  It was good to catch up with everyone else too!  
So many cute and simple, but thoughtful details were included in the reception.  I was impressed!
All 7 siblings together!  It doesn't happen very often!
The whole family
Taylor dancing with his bride!
Dad with his 3 girls; we couldn't look more different
The fall colors were beautiful
Grammie dancing the night away!
Colin and I
Pretty views from the plane
Logan took turns dancing with all the girls, but watching him dance with Grammie was the best. She was a great sport!

She learned all kinds of new things and dance moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment