Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Muscles & Testing New Camera Skills

These boys love flexing their muscles. I tell them they have to eat lots good food to get those muscles (it's one way I get them to somewhat eat dinner). Even Radley knows how to flex. They also love to make messes! They are very good at that too! Playing outside any chance they get is also something they love to do. One of my goals right now is to learn how to use my camera better. I tried out some new settings while they played with Kenney outside one day. I have a LONG way to go, but hopefully I will be able to get out of the auto setting soon!

This all happened in about 30 mins.  I was getting ready for church (the only day I do anything with my hair besides a ponytail for these reasons) and Kenney was preparing a lesson.  There are at least 30 Hotwheels cars, 4 decks of cards, 1600 of the small Legos, puzzles and more!  Lets just say I look like a wreck  most days for a reason!
They all sat down one day to drink their chocolate milk, and I tried to catch some smiles.
Flexing their muscles.
A little more flexing.
And another good cheesy shot of chessey smiles.
Nice follow through on that kick!
Kyler trying to kick a goal.
I love his cute little run!
Kyler vs Daddy.  Poor Kyler's got some stiff competition.
Radley's not much help in the goalie department.
Trying to run back fast enough before Daddy kicks the ball.
My best photo of the day: Kyler blocking the kick! 
All Damon wanted to do was play with his cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment