Monday, January 28, 2019

Brotherly Love

The boys have adjusted to having a new baby around without skipping a beat! They never complain when I have to feed the baby or do anything for her. Even when we went to Lubbock and had to sit in the car while I fed her on the side of the road or in parking lots, they didn't complain. They are becoming more helpful around the house, if I only remembered to ask them more. And they love their new sister like crazy!! If only bedtime would get easier... I guess I'll take what I can get for now!

Radley's face, hahaha
Loving their Sam's pizza.  I was shocked at how much and how fast these boys could eat.  It wasn't even dinner time and they scarfed it down like it was nothing!!  I can only imagine how much food they will consume in just a few years!
Damon reading a book to Radley and Bentley for the reading program at school.
Kyler taking a turn reading to everyone.
The boys, especially Damon, wanted Mackenzie to hang out in their room with them.  She laid on Damon's bed while they sorted through their Pokemon cards.
If she let him, he could cuddle with her all day.
This kid loves his little sisters!
It's hard to see but Damon lost one of his front teeth, and it looks so funny!!  He looks like someone punched him in the mouth.
I love baby yawns!!




It's quite entertaining to watch the boys play the Wii, Damon in particular. He CANNOT sit still. It's pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment