Saturday, January 12, 2019

MJ Newborn Photos

I'm no professional photographer, but I attempted to take some newborn photos of Mackenzie before she gets too big. Unfortunately, I waited too long because it's supposed to happen by 10 days of life, and we were at about 24 days in, but overall I'm as pleased as I can be with my limited knowledge and experience!!











This is her special animal from Oma & Papa Dude; it's a donkey because of Grandaddy Pierce.


These pictures I want to add something written on the picture like "of royal birth" or something similar.
Long eye lashes that keep getting longer.
Dainty little ears that thankfully don't stick out!
She never relaxed her hand enough for me to get a decent shot of them, so this was the best I got.

The highlights in her hair that are hard to see, but with natural light and clean hair they stand out pretty well.



No comments:

Post a Comment