Wednesday, January 9, 2019

MJ Smiles

Mackenzie gave me her first 'real' smile on the day she was 2 weeks old. I thought at first it was just a coincidence that she did it while looking at me; however it happened again. She has also smiled at several other people making me certain it's not just gas or something else but a true genuine smile. I LOVE it!! She's done it for me the most, but I am also with her the most. She's smiled for her daddy several times too. It's been really hard to get on film or to take a picture, but we'll take any fuzzy or blurry picture we can get!

Kind of a smile when I was trying to get a picture of her tongue to send to Grandpa showing him that she had thrush.  Giving myself and her medicine for over a week was not fun, but it cleared up thankfully.
Just too sweet!
Smiles especially for Daddy!
Sleeping so peacefully until I laid her down.
Just too cute!!!




These are the smiles Daddy caught one morning. 




I was able to get this video early one morning. Even though I wasn't ready to get up, this sure made it a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment