Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Christmas Day

The kids were ready to go with the presents all divided from under the tree at 7am! They aren't allowed to wake us up til then. Damon had been up for a while, and eventually they woke up the girls. We woke up to Mackenzie pushing her new stroller around and then Kyler riding into our dark room on Radley's new hooverboard and a blue light shining everywhere. It was a little weird! They were all super excited! I also realized later that I'm a horrible mom and didn't get pictures or videos of Bentley, ugh! I tried to be more present rather than just taking pictures or videos and it backfired on me. I'll try harder next year.  I didn't even take pictures at dinner or playing the saranwrap game later.  We had a nice dinner with Oma, Papa Dude, Zadi, and the Barlow family.  However, we're pretty sure the Barlows passed COVID along to Papa Dude, who then gave it to Oma, oops!!  No one took a COVID test, but it's pretty likely!  We had a great day with lots of fun and time together.
Kyler and I both got some headphones!
I think this is the only picture I took of anyone opening presents.
She wanted to make sure you could see her new panties!!
This smelled so so good!
Kenney did a great job of making our outside decorations look really nice.  We are slowly adding more to make it better!


 


Such a fun morning to wake up to!



Damon always has the biggest grin as he opens presents!



When the present opening 'season' for Mackenzie started she got so excited even to see a box!  She learned very quickly that there are fun things inside those boxes!



I love it when they all start slowly putting on or using the presents they open!



Kyler was pretty excited about his Bluetooth headphones!



Mackenzie decided to make opening presents more interesting by opening this one behind her back, lol!  I'm not sure where that idea came from, but it was pretty funny!



This was after only one or two attempts of riding it outside, but by the end of the day he was able to ride super smoothly.  Kenney and I wanted to try, but it has a 130lb weight limit so we can't.  He can even ride backwards now!

No comments:

Post a Comment