Saturday, December 11, 2021

Foxtales

We didn't get many pictures, but we had a great time at the Foxtales Christmas Openhouse. They had THE best Santa I've seen in a while, and we didn't have to wait in a line to get a picture. There was some really good food and so many of the kids' friends were there too. They had a great time eating all the sweets they could find, drinking hot chocolate, and being with their friends. It was a great activity for our family, and it finally felt a little bit chilly! It's been so warm, and I'm sick of it!
I love how Mackenzie is looking at Santa in this one1
I'm pretty sure Bentley had 4 things of cotton candy before the night was over!!

 


I wasn't sure if Mackenzie would go see Santa this year, but she did it!  She even talked to him.  She must have really wanted that candy cane he was giving out, haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment